Robbie Henshaw and Sophie Marren at the Leinster Rugby Awards Ball. Picture: Stephen McCarthy/Sportsfile
Wonder if Robbie Henshaw knows how Sophie Marren’s father ROBERT MARREN makes his money? Financial #ElderAbuse
- Robert Marren Solicitor refused to award Michael Gavin the grant money’s paid down from the Dept. of Agriculture. Michael is owed over €116,000 for 9 years minding the farm Animals.
- Robert Marren Solicitor held onto the funds from the land sale for nearly 2 years, and then finally awarded to Michael Gavin and his sister €12,500 plus interest less than what we were each entitled to.
- Willie Penrose TD BL was not paid for his opinion, when the estate was charged for same.
- Robert Marren Solicitor Squandered the estate assets and hired an additional accountant at a cost of €8,751.45.
- Marren did not provide a “detailed bill of costs” for his fee of €40,892.53 he awarded to himself.
- No bill of costs was provided for T & N McLynn Solicitors, Athlone, paid an amount of €38,941 a year prior to closing.
- Tony Henry, Tormeys Solicitors, Athlone failed to undertake the instructions given him through John Glynn Solicitors to prevent Mr. Robert Marren closing in isolation to well founded objections.
Facebook Page Link https://www.facebook.com/michaelgavin83/
— Michael Gavin (@MichaelGavin83) August 1, 2017