Robert Troy Re-Tweet
Robert your Re-Tweet speaks volumes thank you for your support for my campaign for #Justice that originally started on July 8, 2015 when I was informed that Mr. Robert Marren, Solicitor your neighbor on Castle Street Mullingar refused to pay our family Solicitor his fee while we threaten to seek Justice through the law Society as he put it. Please click on this link to view our response to Mr. Rober Marren’s refusal to pay the fee of our family Solicitor and I believe you will get an idea of what we are dealing with.
While I do appreciate your offer to come to your office in Athlone to discuses the matter, I fail to see what use it would serve.
You see Robert Troy I believe with every bone in my body that a grave injustice has been served to my elder sister Eileen and I (83 years old) at the hands of the beneficiaries of the Estate and the Solicitors namely Robert Marren, Tony Henry Tormeys Solicitors, Athlone and T & N McLynn Solicitors, Athlone.
I believe Robert Troy that it is they that need to meet with you and explain their reason for treating my sister and I in the manner that they did.
There are numerous issues that need explaining including the following;
- Why was Willie Penrose TD BL not paid for his opinion when the Estate was charged for same?
- Why did Robert Marren Solicitor Mullingar refuse to award me Michael Gavin the Grant monies paid down from the Department of Agriculture?
- Why did Robert Marren Solicitor Mullingar refuse to pay me for time spent and services rendered in looking after the Estate animals?
- Why did T & N McLynn summon me to the high court in an attempt to sell the roof over my head?
- Why did Robert Marren Solicitor Mullingar refuse to pay my sister and I the monies from the Auction of the lands immediately?
- Why did Robert Marren Solicitor Mullingar pay us €12,500 each less that what we were due for the Land sale?
- Why did Robert Marren Solicitor Mullingar not go back to court when there were objections from the beneficiaries that could not be dealt with?
- Why did Tony Henry Tormeys Solicitors Athlone not undertake the instructions given him by a Solicitor to prevent Marren closing in isolation to our well founded objections?
- Why was an additional accountant hired?
- Why did Tony Henry Tormeys Solicitors Athlone write the letter he did to my sister Eileen?
- follow this link Bones of Contention for more.
I feel that the greatest help you Robert Troy can be to me at this time is to condemn this behavior which constitutes #ElderAbuse
— Michael Gavin (@MichaelGavin83) January 16, 2016
— Gemma O'Doherty (@gemmaod1) June 21, 2016
— Daithi (@tvcritics) June 21, 2016
Please Support Michael Gavin Elderly 83 Year Old Irish Farmer by Signing Petition