Please Support Michael Gavin Elderly 83 Year Old Irish Farmer by Signing Petition
Our Ref: 22942/l/19/7 and 22943/L/19/7
Dear Mr Gavin,
Despite the fact that both the above enquiry files have been closed, I continue to receive letters and email from you. I refer in particular to your letter of 26 July, and also you lengthy email of 30 July 2015.
You have referred one of these matters to the Independent Adjudicator, and I believe that she has upheld the Society’s decision to reject your complaint. In the circumstances, there is little point in you sending further correspondence and emails to me, as such further correspondence will not receive a reply. Indeed, if you continue to send emails to the Society, I will have no alternative but to block your email address. I do hope that that will not prove necessary.
Deputy Head of Complaints and Clients Relations Section
Fax 01 879 8785 email email@example.com
My Response to above
I would argue that although the files are closed that my letter of 26 July, 2015 provides addition crucial evidence against the manner in which Mr. Robert Marren administered the Estate.
I still have difficulty understanding how your investigations did not find fault with the following:
- Why was Willie Penrose TD BL not paid for his opinion when the Estate was charged for same?
- Why was John Glynn Solicitor not paid? Read Letter to Mr. Marren
- Why did Robert Marren Solicitor Mullingar refuse to award me Michael Gavin the Grant monies paid down from the Department of Agriculture?
- Why did Robert Marren Solicitor Mullingar refuse to pay me for time spent and services rendered in looking after the Estate animals?
- Why did T & N McLynn summon me to the high court in an attempt to sell the roof over my head? knowing full well I had the right to reside there for the rest of my days as per my father’s Will.
- Why did Robert Marren Solicitor Mullingar refuse to pay my sister and I the monies from the Auction of the lands immediately?
- Why did Robert Marren Solicitor Mullingar pay us €12,500 each less than what we were due for the Land sale?
- Why did Robert Marren Solicitor Mullingar not go back to court when there were objections from the beneficiaries that could not be dealt with?
- Why did Tony Henry Tormeys Solicitors Athlone not undertake the instructions given him by a Solicitor to prevent Marren closing in isolation to our well founded objections?
- Why was an additional accountant hired?
- Why did Tony Henry Tormeys Solicitors Athlone write the letter he did to my sister Eileen?
- Why has Mr. Marren not provided a “detailed Bill of Costs” for the fees paid to him as he stated he would.
- follow this link Bones of Contention for more.
My lengthy email of 30 July 2015 was in response to Mr. Henry of Tormeys Solicitors letter to my Elderly Defenseless Widowed sister Eileen Linney, who was only seeking justice through your office. Regardless of your findings, Mr. Henry had no right to scribe the letter that he did and his letter is just another example of his inadequate professional service that is not of a quality that could reasonably be expected of a solicitor and in my opinion he is guilty of misconduct by tending to bring the solicitors profession into disrepute.
As I have stated before I have every intention of pursuing justice in this mater and will leave no stone unturned until same is forthcoming. Your threat to block my emails will not quench the truth of what occurred and I believe it an immature approach for a man in your position “Deputy Head of Complaints and Clients Relations Section” to adopt. I do hope you will come to your senses in this matter.
Have a Nice Day
Please Support Michael Gavin Elderly 83 Year Old Irish Farmer by Signing Petition[emailpetition id=”1″]
“It is so nice to see a member of the legal professional acting like a spoilt brat throwing his dummy out of the pram. Bet he stamps his feet too. What a disgrace to a distinguished profession. I’ll bet they are so proud to be associated with someone of his level.”