Dear Mr Marren,
In response to your letter dated 24th October, 2017.
RE: House at Taughmaconnell
Paragraph 1 of your letter Mr. Marren you stated:
I refer to your recent correspondence regarding the above. I have received correspondence from Patrick Hogan & Company Solicitors on your behalf also.
The recent correspondence you received from me personally contained 10 questions. Only the first 2 questions were in relation to “Houses at Taughmaconnell” Co. Roscommon.
I would be most grateful if you would stop coercing me into retaining a Solicitor and respond to each of my 10 questions in order.
You Robert Marren have NOT dealt with any of the issues raised in my letter in your response or your “previous correspondence” and I propose to pursue you vigorously until the matters are resolved to my satisfaction.
Paragraph 2 of your letter Mr. Marren you stated:
The Position is that Application is being made in the Land Registry to register the beneficiaries as owners of the house in which you currently reside, which belonged to your late brother Patrick Gavin deceased. I have circulated Land Registry Forms 36 which is required to be signed by each of the beneficiaries in order to achieve this. I forwarded a form for a signature by you to your Solicitor, whom you should consult in relation thereto. The registration of the beneficiaries as owners of the property does not affect your Right of Residence. You will still be entitled to reside there by law.
The above paragraph refers to Folio 9544F my current home and where I have lived most of my life with my brother Pat Gavin who died in October 2005 over 12 years ago.
I have a number of questions I would like you to answer with regard to the above 2nd paragraph of your letter Mr Robert B Marren.
- Why has it taken until now for you Robert B Marren to make application to Land Registry to register the beneficiaries as owners of the house in which I currently reside?
- Why did you LIE Robert B Marren to me in previous correspondence when you stated you had finished administrating the estate?
- Who Robert B Marren requires all the beneficiaries to sign Land Registry Forms 36?
- Why don’t you do the right thing and circulate a form requiring the beneficiaries to return what they ROBBED from me?
- Who is my Solicitor Robert B Marren?
- John Glynn was asked to step aside by the Law Society of Ireland.
- Tony Henry Tormeys Solicitors Athlone failed to undertake instructions.
- Martin Egan informed me that because you are the son in law of Aidan O’Carroll I will not get representation in the midlands.
- Barristers are looking for €30,000 cash upfront to sue you.
Paragraph 3 of your letter Mr. Marren you stated:
In relation to your query regarding the lands comprised in Folio RN36155F. Your Solicitor will explain that this piece of ground that was registered in the names of the original Administrators. When I was appointed Administrator by the High Court, I then registered the property in my name as Administrator. This piece of ground will also be registered in the names of the beneficiaries.
The above paragraph refers to Folio 36155F old historical home where I was born and reared.
A Solicitor has already explained irregularities to me with regard to Folio 36155F
I have a number of questions I would like you to answer with regard to the above 3rd paragraph of your letter Mr Robert B Marren.
- Why did you Robert B Marren registered Folio 36155F in your name as Administrator?
- Why was Folio 36155F excluded from the land sale?
- According to the Land Registry in Roscommon Folio 36155F was recently registered in the names of the beneficiaries. Why was/am I not required to complete FORM 36 for the Folio 36155F but I am required for Folio 9544F??
Paragraph 4 of your letter Mr. Marren you stated:
This is the final step in the administration of your late brother’s Estate and I hope to complete this as soon as all the Land Registry forms are signed by the beneficiaries to enable me proceed. Until I receive the necessary documentation duly signed, I cannot finalize matters.
I suggest you chew on a recent statement made by an informed individual obviously familiar with my case of Financial Elder Abuse.
The feeling of injustice, of being wronged, can eat away at a man’s soul. It seems too that it is invariably the poor man who is on the receiving end: he has not the wherewithal either to take on the rich and privileged wrong-doers. No there is no justice for the poor. Law was after all invented in the ancient world by the rich and powerful specifically to oppress the poor… The poor wronged man will surely carry his sense of injustice with him into the grave. And there is not a thing he can do about it. ~ peter robinson
There is no doubt that I Michael Gavin will carry my sense of injustice with me into the grave. However how many generations of those rich and privileged wrong-doers will be haunted by their ancestral shame?
Paragraph 5 of your letter Mr. Marren you stated:
The other issues that you raised in your letter have been dealt with in previous correspondence and I do not propose to revisit the matters. The administration has been completed, save for the final step and I would be obliged if you would forward to me the documentation duly signed to enable me proceed.
No that is another LIE Robert B Marren the 10 questions below remain unanswered. I would be much obliged if you and the beneficiaries would return what you ROBBED from me.
Questions you refuse to answer.
Re Folio RN36155F the old historical home where I was born and reared.
- Who authorised you Mr. Robert B Marren to register yourself as full owner?
- Who authorised you Mr. Robert B Marren to make application to Roscommon Land Registration Authority for applicants Ann Sanford Wellesley Massachusetts, Kathleen O’Keeffe Glanmire, Cork, Eileen Linney, Michael Gavin, Patrick Duffy, Philomena Duffy, Noel Duffy, Kathryn Kelly, Michael J. Harte, Michelle Harte, Brenda Waters as owners of Folio RN36155F.
- I was not required to complete FORM 36 for the above registration. WHY?
Re Folio 9544F the home where I currently reside.
- Why are you a coercing me again to engage a solicitor at my expense to complete FORM 36.
- Why has it taken until now for you Mr. Robert B. Marren to deal with this vexatious issue bearing in mind that my brother Pat Gavin died in October 2005 over 12 years ago.
- Will I still be entitled to reside in my home as per my fathers will?
Who authorised you Mr. Robert B. Marren to favour the wishes of my 2 devious and spiteful sisters Ann Sanford and Kathleen O’Keefe. According to Tony Watson of the Law Society of Ireland you followed their clear instructions. What about my valid objections Marren?
Who authorised you Robert B. Marren to distribute the estate assets speedily over the Christmas period 2014 in the knowledge that myself and my sister Eileen Linney were actively attempting to retain a solicitor (Tony Henry Tormeys Solicitors Athlone) to act on our behalf to prevent you closing. Why didn’t you do the right thing and take the case back before a judge as I instructed you to do.
Who authorised you Robert B. Marren to Delay making the decision regarding my share in the farming profits and rightful share of the grant monies received from the Department of Agriculture until the very end with the draft distribution account that contained countless errors on 18th September, 2014?
Who authorised you Robert B. Marren, Solicitor, Mullingar to make a decision in March 2013 to accept my claim to owning half the livestock and all the sheep?
But yet for no logical reason you refused to award me the net amount €116,789.11 due to me out of the Single Payment Entitlements representing my ½ share in the profits from farming the lands, which was also sent to you Mr. Robert Marren, Solicitor, Mullingar on the 5th of December, 2015 for your consideration.
Who authorised you Robert B. Marren to award me Elderly Michael Gavin and my widowed sister €12,500 plus interest less than what we were entitled to? Who authorised you to hold on to the funds from the land sale for nearly 2 years for no good reason?
Who authorised you Robert B. Marren NOT to provide your detailed bill of costs as requested numerous times?
Who authorised you Robert B. Marren to hire your own personal accountant Damien Hannigan & Company Limited Chartered Accountant, Mullingar. Why was he hired against the explicate wishes of Michael Gavin and Eileen Linney to oversee the accounts of Catherine O’Conner?
Damien Hannigan charged an excessive fee of €8,751.45 which is considered to be extremely expensive and an unnecessary expense. Although he was hired to oversee the accounts his fee is in excess of Catherine O’Conner’s fee.
Why do you Robert B. Marren refused to provide the correct invoice for Catherine O’Conner. Her invoice states Total Amount Due €584.25 while Cash Account dated 18th July, 2014 “Fees paid to Catherine O’ Connor €6,857.25.”
Who authorised you Robert B. Marren to seek William Penrose B.L opinion. Despite our numerous written requests No Invoice for William Penrose B.L. or explanation of why his opinion was sought. Did you pay Willie Penrose and what for?
The Estate was charged €1,230 for Willie Penrose’s opinion but no invoice was provided despite repeated persistent written requests. We were informed that Willie Penrose TD BL has refused to the investigating Garda a statement in relation to this matter.
As I have advised you in previous correspondence from the date you received and have withheld funds from my widowed sister Eileen Linney and I an interest rate of 8% per Month is accruing to the benefit of our accounts plus expenses because of your failure to make good on our legitimate claim.
Here is a link to file that was sent to DPP https://goo.gl/ryaqsf
Have A Nice Day